About this blog
There’s so much going on in the communications industry, it’s easy to get left behind. Amdocs Voices bloggers are spread across the globe, and give their opinions about compelling industry trends, issues and events, as they happen. Whether you agree or disagree, please comment and let us know what you think.
- Taking a bite of the Apple Watch
Will the Apple Watch, scheduled to appear early next year, provide the>>
- Will Amazon’s newest acquisition make Pay-TV providers a little Twitchy?
What would you prefer to watch: “The Sopranos,” “24,” “Breaking Bad,” or…>>
- Will Apple’s iPhone 6 revolutionize the way you shop – and the way you pay?
If the rumors circling next week’s iPhone 6 launch are correct, Apple’s>>
- Will smart shirts win big at this week’s US Open tennis championships?
Hats off – or should that be, shirts on? – to Ralph>>
- Why the sky is (literally) going to be the limit for fast Wi-Fi
Would you be being willing to pay more for a specific flight>>
- Taking a bite of the Apple Watch
- 4G / LTE (11)
- Amdocs (11)
- big data (14)
- Billing (14)
- Broadband, Cable & Satellite (30)
- Business Support Systems (BSS) (1)
- Cloud (3)
- Cloud computing /servcies (1)
- Cloud Computing/services (3)
- Connected World (81)
- Customer Experience (105)
- Customer Management (8)
- data experience (2)
- Digital Commerce (5)
- ehealth (2)
- Industry Conferences (20)
- Innovation (29)
- InTouch (6)
- M2M (1)
- Management World (6)
- mobile payments (4)
- Mobile World Congress (18)
- Mobile World Congress 2012 (5)
- New Business Model (44)
- Operational Support Systems (OSS) (8)
- partnerships (2)
- PAY TV & OTT (10)
- Revenue Management (4)
- Service Delivery (1)
- Services (3)
- Smart networks (5)
- SMBs (1)
- Uncategorized (37)
- WebRTC (2)
- Wi-Fi (9)
- token said I don’t know why it’s called revolutio...
- Jeff Barak said Thanks for the comments. As yet Gayle, the shirts...
- Gayle McMahon said Curious what is the projected retail price for the...
Tags4G Amazon Amdocs Analysys Mason Apple AT&T Cisco Comcast Connected World content Customer Experience data Deutsche Telekom devices facebook GigaOm google GSMA Innovation InTouch Keynote LTE M2M Mashable mobile mobile payments Mobile World Congress Mobile World Congress 2014 netflix NEW YORK TIMES Nokia operators OTT pay TV privacy service provider service providers Skype smartphone survey T-Mobile Telefonica TM Forum Verizon Wi-Fi
Tag Archives: Forbes
Randi Zuckerberg called it exactly right. In her recent roundup of the top 10 social media trends, the former Facebook chief marketing officer said it was time for a digital detox, arguing that people need to understand that while “the phone is an amazing tool… we own our devices, they don’t own us.” Picking up on the same theme, Alice G. Walton recently wrote in Forbes that our dependence on mobile technology could be harming our mental health, noting: “It may be time to take the workday back, at least in part, and when it comes to responding to a […] More >>
BLOGGER: ERIC M. DANIS Should it surprise anyone that the phrase “Steve Jobs changed the world” generates 50 million search results on Google? Legions of Apple fans are mourning the sad passing of Steve Jobs, innovator extraordinaire, while commentators struggle to assess the true impact of his incredible legacy. He was certainly a major driver of the connected world. My four-year-old, who eagerly grabs my iPad 2 whenever he has the chance, surely will never be able to fathom what life was like before Steve Jobs (along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak), revolutionized the way we work and live by […] More >>