AboutThis blog is about real-time BSS systems and how service providers need to be thinking about real time BSS in order to win critical market share, increase revenue and offer the same rich service offerings for both pre and postpaid customers.
- Unleashing Business Creativity
Setting up multiple, customized partnerships is complex, and of course not all>>
- WhatsApp with Popular Applications and Data Packages?
Service providers are using OTT applications to entice customers to their service,>>
- The 3 Major Assets Operators Bring to OTT Partnerships
Service providers have three things OTT players want: subscriber base, payment pipeline>>
- OTT Players Aren’t Always Award Winning…
LIfe isn’t always so grand for Over-The-Top (OTT) players. Quality of Service>>
- Another Fire breaks out in TV land
Amazon’s recently dropped “Fire TV” bomb, which is literally going from press>>
- Unleashing Business Creativity
- The 3 Major Assets Operators Bring to OTT Partnerships | MVNO Dynamics said […] source link via The 3 Major Assets Opera...
- OTT Players Aren’t Always Award Winning… | Keeping it Real(time) said […] we forget about the challenges faced by...
- Service Providers: Left Out of the OTT Game? | Keeping it Real(time) said […] more on our OTT series, see Why Verizon...
- GauravT said BYOD is definitely a fantastic idea and a great ca...
- ihadanny said I don’t get it: what is the technical limita...
Tagsamdocs applications Ari Banerjee ARPU Axtel bill bill shock BYOD case study churn Convergence convergent experiences customer experience data data roaming emerging markets Globe Telecom growth GSMA Heavy Reading Intelligent Network intouch Jeff Barak Latin America Light Reading loyalty Mexico network omni convergence OTT OTT eBook policy control postpaid prepaid QoS roaming security Service Broker service provider telecom TMCnet transparency whatsapp wireless wireline
Tag Archives: loyalty
Practically all of the global service providers participating in a Service Broker Forum event said they were seriously considering service brokers as a key part of their ongoing network transformation strategy. Commenting on poll results from the event, TMCnet’s Stefanie Mosca explained: “The ability to leverage a service broker to easily and efficiently introduce service innovation was viewed as the highest priority goal when asked to consider network transformation strategic objectives.” Amdocs case studies show that in addition to the introduction of service innovation, service broker solutions also: Reduce churn Increase stickiness and customer loyalty Boost average revenue per user […] More >>
When thinking about prepaid, some service providers still automatically focus on voice and SMS services. But with the ability to offer innovative communication applications such as personal call manager and wallet service, or social media packages, prepaid today also means data plans and better devices. Indeed, today’s prepaid market offers service providers the opportunity to improve the customer experience and encourage loyalty and differentiation in markets where subscribers can (and do) move easily between service providers. Traditionally, prepaid has dominated low-ARPU, emerging markets, where customer churn is common. Growth rates there are mostly double digit, including eye-popping numbers like 50% […] More >>