AboutAmdocs network experts talk trends, innovations, and solutions to address data growth demands and improve the network experience. Feel free to chime in with your thoughts in the comments!
- Now You Can Speak NFV
Tired of not understanding all the terminology surrounding NFV, Tzvika Navah and>>
- ‘Multivendor’ is the new watchword as operators plan their HetNets
Caroline Gabriel, Research Director Maravedis-Rethink, discusses the importance of vendor neutrality in>>
- D-SON Alone Won’t Cut It
In 2014 we saw impressive mobile data growth, and Gartner is expecting>>
- What Virtual Customer Premises Equipment can do for your Customers
Tzvika Naveh looks at the benefits that virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE)>>
- Wi-Fi or Cellular? Optimizing customer network experience
Many cellular service providers build Wi-Fi networks to enhance capacity, coverage and>>
- Now You Can Speak NFV
- Bridgewater News (1)
- customer data experience (3)
- customer experience (2)
- data capacity (3)
- data experience solution (4)
- enterprise service fulfillment (1)
- Events (2)
- HetNet (1)
- Management World (3)
- Market news (2)
- Network (13)
- Network Functions Virtualization (5)
- Opinion (5)
- OSS (1)
- OSS Managed Services (1)
- Policy (9)
- RAN (2)
- Service Factory (1)
- Small Cell (1)
- SMB (3)
- SON (7)
- Technology (3)
- the data experience (1)
- Time to Market (6)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Wi-Fi (5)
- Wi-Fi Experience Solution (2)
- Big surprise: LTE networks are overstretched. Now what? | The RAN Blog said […] way ahead means finding ways to better m...
- Putting SMBs on automatic | The OSS Blog said [...] as service providers seek to capitalize on t...
- The big data trade-off: who’s ready to sign up? | Amdocs Voices said [...] support systems ‒ for example what you spend...
- Amdocs to Acquire Celcite | OSS Line said [...] have also added a short blog post, adding a...
- Amdocs Buys Actix’s SON and Wants to Control Your RAN | Network Matter Blog said [...] what caught my eye in the release, and then...
Tags4G Actix Amdocs backhaul broadband world forum BSS C-SON cable capacity customer experience D-SON data Enterprise HetNet LTE Mobile World Congress MWD12 Network network capacity network functions virtualization network management network optimization NFV ordering OSS PCRF policy Policy control QoS RAN SDN self-optimizing network service providers SMB SON Telesperience Time to Market TMF TMW virtualization VoLTE webinar Wi-Fi wireless wireline
Tag Archives: data experience solution
As you may have heard, today Amdocs introduced a new solution that will help mobile service providers redefine the data experience for their customers! This is the industry’s first pre-integrated policy and charging system, designed to enable rapid mobile data service creation and monetization using a pre-integrated system approach. It includes eight popular market offers that come pre-configured and available out of the box, allowing service providers to accelerate service creation and monetize data services. It integrates a comprehensive set of IT and Network product functions including product catalog, network control and an integrated policy and charging engine. Let’s talk […] More >>